Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"I am trying my best.Life doesn't sing always.We have to be patient with silences of Life."-K.Gibran.

Again the report came.It is as usual a saddening one.From last six months my life has been swinging like pendulum to and fro ,without any direction,just like it has been for past several years.Still the world around me goes on as usual,the sun rises everyday,everyday my parents so beautifully juggle around there proffessional,social and religious chores,my brother keeps himself busy with his projects,friends and phonecalls,as usual night comes,shares some of my loneliness with her and passes by.Friendship this days isnt like it used to be in the past,it has become much sophisticated and comes with a 'do not disturb' discretionary tag .So at the end i am left with me and my solitude.
I only have the darkness of night which keeps staring at me from the corners of my room,as i reveal my despair to the night the darkness plucks the tears from my eyes which i keep hiding from this world.Ain't the dewdrops on the flowers in the early morning the same pearls that night delivers from the ocean of my eyes to the daylight.The sighs on my lips that that the gentle breeze kisses in the silence of the night ,somewhere get dissolved in the hustle and bustle of the city in the day.Does eyes reveal what the heart tries to hide?I have noticed the pain,the suffering,the agony in many a eyes,but i am still ignorant of the fact does my eyes announce to the world the fact that i consciously try to conceal.It is like a burden which i know can not be parted from my fate which i have to keep carrying all along with me but a voice besides me keeps urging to me that i won't be able to drag it all alone, i will have to trust someone and share my distress.The voice that keeps hitting my deaf ears time and again.

No comments: